Casa del Bianco after more than eighty years of activity, is counted among the historic shops in the center of Milan. In 1940 Piero Sormani founded the company, which was initially created for the sale of fabrics and household linen. In the '60s the children Enzo and Marinella enter the business and expand the sale by introducing aprons for the service personnel.
In the early 90s Marinella, together with her daughters Silvia and Paola, introduced the new line of sleepwear for women, men and children and the children's clothing line.
Today, as then, a place of memories, charm and tradition, Casa del Bianco maintains the spirit of Italian craftsmanship and quality of materials unchanged. At the same time it renews itself and dedicates itself with the same care and passion as always to the search for contemporary stylistic choices.